You will be
responsible for delivering all the equipment and treats from the kitchen in South Harrow to a variety of sites in and around London for that day’s trade. At the end of the day you will collect
all equipment, apparatus and hopefully empty cake containers and return to base. This is a split shift role.
- Collect the van and plan you deliver route around the various locations for the
- Carefully drive through London and surrounding areas, unloading the correct
equipment, apparatus and stock for each location.
- Manage time effectively to make deliver and collection on
- Ensure that equipment, apparatus and stock is loaded in the most efficient way to
avoid undue harm/damage.
- Keep work space clean, tidy and hygienic
- Must be able to work early mornings on Tuesday - Sunday
- Clean driving record with 2+ years’ experience.
- Good level of English language is critical.
- Free cake, brownie or flapjack every shift and 30% discount on custom
- Opportunity to develop – this is a small business that is rapidly growing. As
a result more roles will be opening up as you help create the need for them. So when the need arises you will have first bids should you want to progress in the
Please apply by
sending your c.v. an cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 15th June 2018