I am looking for
social butterflies who can talk knowledgeably about the product with the customer. You must be friendly, hard-working, energetic and proactive. You will be trusted to take charge on your
own whilst being able to work within a supportive team.
There is a growing
list of exciting venues being added to the diary
for this year, so this is a great time to join a rapidly expanding team.
- Giving the best chat possible to all of our lovely customers to make sure that they
visiting us again and again.
- Handling lots of brownies, cakes and flapjacks in a hygienic and careful
- Putting the finishing flourishes on cakes.
- Handling cash and debit/credit card payments quickly with
- Working closing with event and market organisers to ensure the smooth and efficient
running of the stall, following all protocols.
- Making sure that all allergen systems are followed
- Being vigilant with all visual aspect of the stall to make sure that it is looking
its best at all times.
- Experience in food, retail or hospitality is preferred
- Good level of English language is critical.
- Will be required to work on weekends and weekdays. Shifts are
available Tuesday -
- Free cake, brownie or flapjack every shift and 30% discount on custom
- Opportunity to develop – this is a small business that is rapidly growing. As
a result more roles will be opening up as you help create the need for them. So when the need arises you will have first bids should you want to progress in the
Please apply by
sending your c.v. an cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
15th June 2018