I am looking for social
butterflies who can talk knowledgeably about the product with the customer. You must be friendly, hard-working, energetic and proactive. You will be trusted to take charge on your own
whilst being able to work within a supportive team.
There is a growing list of
exciting venues being added to the diary for this year, so
this is a great time to join a rapidly expanding team.
- Giving the best chat possible to all of our lovely customers to make sure that they visiting
us again and again.
- Handling lots of brownies, cakes and flapjacks in a hygienic and careful
- Putting the finishing flourishes on cakes.
- Handling cash and debit/credit card payments quickly with accuracy.
- Working closing with event and market organisers to ensure the smooth and efficient running
of the stall, following all protocols.
- Making sure that all allergen systems are followed conscientiously.
- Being vigilant with all visual aspect of the stall to make sure that it is looking its best
at all times.
- Experience in food, retail or hospitality is preferred
- Good level of English language is critical.
- Will be required to work on weekends and weekdays. Shifts are
available Tuesday - Sunday.
- Free cake, brownie or flapjack every shift and 30% discount on custom
- Opportunity to develop – this is a small business that is rapidly growing. As a result
more roles will be opening up as you help create the need for them. So when the need arises you will have first dibs should you want to progress in the company.
Please apply by sending your
c.v. an cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org